2023 G-Body Classic?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Did anyone go? Where’s the ob photo dump?!

On the subject did anyone see this. I guess they were able to get to the show and back again. I can only imagine what that would feel like. Hit up a grocery store for a few minutes and that happens.

IMG_8413.jpeg

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I went, I must be getting old cause I couldn't figure out to how share my post from Facebook on here like I did last year so I just posted it in the Generic car show thread. Didn't seem like you could click on the pics like I did last year though

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
My sister went with her family. She couldn't take her car, 86MCSS, because I have it apart in my shop reviving it after it sat for about 8 or 9 years. She came back with several ideas which now means more work for me. :( She said there were about 25 cars indoors and about 150 outdoors. She's never been to an official car show before so I don't think she has anything to really compare it to.

Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
My sister went with her family. She couldn't take her car, 86MCSS, because I have it apart in my shop reviving it after it sat for about 8 or 9 years. She came back with several ideas which now means more work for me. :( She said there were about 25 cars indoors and about 150 outdoors. She's never been to an official car show before so I don't think she has anything to really compare it to.
The fact that she has an 86MCSS & attended the show is enough of a win.

Reactions: 2 users

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I went with the wife & didn't take my Grand Prix. I don't have the courage for 2-1/2 hours on the highway yet. I got there around 3PM just as the storm rolled in & it looked like half of the cars had left, so I missed a bunch. Only got to see three GP's :( but it was a nice variety... whatever you're into, there's something there you'd like.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Don't think he got all of the cars but for those of you interested this has a good bit of them

Reactions: 1 users

Malibu795

Apprentice
May 13, 2019
July 13 this year, more indoor spots medina country fairgrounds Ohio.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor