GBOTM Enter Now!!! November 2023 G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
No real point in posting since pagrunt is going to win this month with that kind of story, but I am very appreciative of all my friends help and time I get to spend with them constantly having to fix her
20200718_233614.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
No real point in posting since pagrunt is going to win this month with that kind of story, but I am very appreciative of all my friends help and time I get to spend with them constantly having to fix her View attachment 230131
Well, afterall... one car IS missing a quadrajet, and, the other, I believe, isnt.... ;)

But, you never know.

Besides, this month is (hopefully) about sharing something about our cars, and perhaps, ourselves in the process - coming together a little bit as a community about something everyone here is passionate about, our g-bodies. Winning a title at the end of it all is sort of icing on the cake compared to the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
Thankful i have all the original paper work when my Grandpa bought the car.
1698076401590.png
1698076449493.png

Reactions: 11 users

NJ Longroof

Random guy
Feb 27, 2020
Why the hell not. Thankful to still own this car. Last summer was bad. Wife missed a month of work due to severe stomach issues ( I had to miss work to take care of kids). One month later lost job and had to start over in a new field. Sold off all my parts. Almost had to sell the car. Thankfully I did not have to part ways.
20200712_155251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
By my rough count we've got some space for a couple more entries here, so if you're on the fence, join in the fun!

Lots of great stories, and, even more so lots of new faces in this month's contest.

mikester - is there anything more serious than my joke of sorts you'd like to throw in as something in particular youre thankful for along with your picture when the time does come for me to make the voting thread up?

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
By my rough count we've got some space for a couple more entries here, so if you're on the fence, join in the fun!

Lots of great stories, and, even more so lots of new faces in this month's contest.

mikester - is there anything more serious than my joke of sorts you'd like to throw in as something in particular youre thankful for along with your picture when the time does come for me to make the voting thread up?
Pulled the picture of my wagon just now. Going to try to get a better picture. If I make it in time I'll try to add something. If not, theres always next month. LOL

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I've already won this year however, for a car related thanks, I'm thankful for a very supported wife who was completely on board with getting the Malibu, letting me relivie my youth and being able to do the things I want to it. It is really nice having her by my side at the majority of the car shows we go to checking out all the cars. So that's a win to me.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I've already won this year however, for a car related thanks, I'm thankful for a very supported wife who was completely on board with getting the Malibu, letting me relivie my youth and being able to do the things I want to it. It is really nice having her by my side at the majority of the car shows we go to checking out all the cars. So that's a win to me.
Just so everyone is on the same page, its each CAR is limited to once per year, not each member.

Theoretically, members who have multiple gbodies could conceivably win more than once, just not using the same car.

Reactions: 3 users

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012
I'm thankful for friends who can paint and do mechanical work. I'm also thankful for that that at the age of 75, I began polishing parts for my engine compartment. Now at age 86, I may be the oldest member.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor