350 crate motor up for raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRATE MOTOR RAFFLE TICKES NOW AVAILABLE!

http://royaltermitecontrol.com/MontesAt ... /Motor.jpg

The PA, NY, DE Monte Carlo Clubs are raffling off a new GM 350 330 H.P. crate motor at our show on the 29th of July 2007 at the Blue Diamond. There are only 500 chances at $10.00 per chance. ALL proceeds will be donated to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Winnere does not need to be prestent to win. Motor is being provided by Granite Run Pontiac/Buick/GMC in Media PA, 19063. Please help us out.

Please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 610-348-3160 for more info. I can accept paypal but I prefer check/M.O. so there are no fees. ONE IN 500 CHANCE TO WIN A NEW GM CRATE MOTOR. $10.00 a chance.

Or PM me for my address. I have about 100 tickets on hand and can get more if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor