350 small block swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
If its going to be a driver and not just a drag car you would rather have the 200-4R. Actually the "CZ" code 200-4R especially is a very desireable even sought after transmission as its a better starting point for a street strip build. There can be reasons to step back to a th350 but man not if you don't have to. Some people might miss outhouses I don't. :lol:

gs dewd

Greasemonkey
May 25, 2008
Crimora, Va
if it's an 86' then it came from the factory with the 200r-4 and a 3.73 rear. If it has a three speed suto in it now then someone changed it. With that 3.73 rear it will be alright for around town driving but don't expect to do alot of highway driving unless you get the o/d trans. My 84' with the 3.42's and a 350 th trans sucks on the highway. Tachs between 3k and 3.5k at 60 mph.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
dogshit said:
There can be reasons to step back to a th350 but man not if you don't have to. Some people might miss outhouses I don't. :lol:

hey, I like to feel the breeze when I'm ******** thank you. And they're not to bad as long as you're not going to use them much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor