4.3 L v6 header goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Eh ?!? Maybe if the 8 is an Olds diesel .... :mrgreen:

I guess I'm an oddball too, though. I've always thought the Olds diesel would be fun. So even there ....
just saying power to weight ratio & Gearing man. V8s are just bulky and very heavy.
The GN when it came out besides being EFI & Turbo was probably the fastest thing on the road.

Anyway, I edited it msg bcuz going into the Olds Ds is another topic in its self. lol
Although I have guys in my Diesel forum who have twin turbo'd one. 7 psi didn't last long though. haha.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Actually the Olds diesel is relevant. The GN, not so much. I don't know what the OP expects from the flow of his 4.3L. It's like expecting something from the flow of an Olds diesel! :mrgreen:

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Actually the Olds diesel is relevant. The GN, not so much. I don't know what the OP expects from the flow of his 4.3L. It's like expecting something from the flow of an Olds diesel! :mrgreen:
For relevancy too the GN i was meaning even with 6s mins the 2 Cyls more or less they can be better than a 8.
I'd love to talk about the Olds diesels if you wanna PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor