4200 Atlas stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yeah, I like the LT platform. I like how the 4.3 puts out more torque than horsepower. Very good power for a 2 valve engine. In something with a small engine bay and lightweight would be very fun. I think direct and port injection would be cool, like Ford is doing with the 5L Coyote. No more carbon build up issues. Interested to see how boost is controlled on an 11 to 1 motor. I see it as a challenge with only 91 around here.

Str8sixfan

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2022
If you haven't seen PowerNation's 4.3L turbo build and dyno, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Bookface find.

Hubba hubba!

Bonus points if you put Blazer spindles in and retain the front sump mounted diff.

I THINK you could put 2wd blazer front spindles on and if you are OK gutting the frame between the UCA and LCA you could run a 4wd blazer wheel bearing and if you could make custom axles it looks like everything would sorta line up.
1661136018893.png

Reactions: 1 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Bookface find.

Hubba hubba!

Bonus points if you put Blazer spindles in and retain the front sump mounted diff.

I THINK you could put 2wd blazer front spindles on and if you are OK gutting the frame between the UCA and LCA you could run a 4wd blazer wheel bearing and if you could make custom axles it looks like everything would sorta line up.
View attachment 205270
I saw that post, I never considered the level of genius that you propose.

I know a guy with a spare regal.

Cauterize.... This is up to you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor