442 off to the bodyshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

timberice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2010
Chicago,Il
Well,today I took my 442 to the bodyshop for some much needed work. I'm getting both quarter panels worked on plus both of the doors replaced. The passenger door was completely shot. Also a small rust spot in the trunk is getting taken care of. I have some before pics in my photo album. This shop does excellent work and the manager is a fan of Gbodies himself. Mine is the forth cutlass he has done this year. There was a 1987 cutlass supreme in the shop when I stopes my car off that was getting worked on. Both quarters and the trunk floor had been replaced in that car and it is about to get a lavender paint job. I will take some pics of that car also when I return to check on my car. Will update soon with pictures.

timberice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2010
Chicago,Il
The name of the shop is Wreck and Roll autobody. There main business is late model collision repair but they have done a good number of Gbodies that I know of. They did some work on a 1983 Monte Carlo that I previously owned and I was very satisfied with how that car turned out. The manager is a Gbody owner himself so he knows the cars inside and out. The shop has a 1987 cutlass thats they are working on right now. I will take some pictures of that car and mine around Tuesday. There prices are not that cheap but the quality is good. Also long as no conners are cut then I don't mine paying a little more for good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor