Not open for further replies.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Top is the 2455 in black
Middle is some random smaller tube Chevelle headers in silver
Bottom are the Blackjack headers

These are the least intrusive to fit. Sorry, no numbers on the second two sets. I didn't used the shorty headers because of the proximity to the oil filter with the collector and possible column shift linkage interference.

I advise you to go by visual, as applications don't help much.

Reactions: 1 users

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
So my plan to run floor shift and a remote filter should help me?

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I have the 2455 headers on my grudge car. I trimmed the engine side of the bottom of the lowe're control arm mounts. I didn't wanna give $500+ for a set of slip tubes.

I have the pan and filter you see in the pics. I can run a full size starter. I just have to loosen the header to get it in or out.

The plus, the passenger side header will slip in and out with the engine mounted and in place.

I am not a fan of remote oil filters, but, that is personal preference. The oil filter is in the same spot on all big block Chevy engines.

I have also had nothing but headaches and leaks from all the shorty headers I have tried. New or used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor