61 Buick Skylark

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Got one coming through Ebay, will see if it shows up in one piece.

Reactions: 1 user

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Well the ebay seller flaked out would not send me a total cost so I'm looking again.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
First car I remember riding in was my Dad's '61 F85 wagon

Saw one of the Buicks for sale about a year ago locally, first time I'd seen one in probably 20 years or more.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Man I swear they had an Oldsmobile up at the LKQ pick and pull in Aurora last time I was there, which was over a month ago. They usually have a row of "classic cars" that typically hang around for awhile, but I checked the inventory list and it doesn't show.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I could make it worth your time if you are going back up to that LKQ.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
There's a junkyard in Pennsylvania off route 81 called the DeNaples? they own the whole side of the mountain and they have a whole section on top of the mountain of old GM cars like that. Find their information on the internet because I think they ship worldwide

Reactions: 1 users

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Thanks, not sure if it would be the same but could probably make it work.
Just a random thought,what about getting a piece of Lexan and cutting that to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor