7.5 rebuild kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
well finally getting ready to do a rebuild on a 7.5 rear. I have grand national axles 28 spline and s Torsen posi out of a camaro to go in it. I am going to buy a summit ring and pinion and girdle cover as well. What is the best kit to buy that is complete?

jetsetw31

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2010
Petersburg, VA
well finally getting ready to do a rebuild on a 7.5 rear. I have grand national axles 28 spline and s Torsen posi out of a camaro to go in it. I am going to buy a summit ring and pinion and girdle cover as well. What is the best kit to buy that is complete?
I'm doing a similar rear swap. I caught a great deal on a full US Standard Gear kit on eBay. I'm sure there are deals on kits out there.
I wish you luck on your search.
T

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
755ADC49-BD4B-461F-9A1F-1771DFBEBF6F.jpeg
Got the housing painted going to try and gather remaining parts to finish it. I have 28 spline grand national axles (free) and s torsen posi (100) already looking at getting gears and having it put together. I have a set of 3.23 but would like 3.42 or 3.73.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor