75 Camaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put my two cents in here....I don't think it's worth that much cash...I'd throw $4500 cash in his grill and see what happens....YOu don't need this car and don't have to settle for it either...I bet as soon as you buy it, you'll find a better one out there at a better price...And Craigslist is like every other site...People ask more then what they really want....I perdonally don't like that era of Camaro's anyways.....Hell, I'd rather go after a Nova...Or better yet, buy another kickass G Body!!

Yeah this threads definitely getting biased, i was looking for the facts. Thanks for the 1st posters the later 2nd gens arent as popular i can base that solely on what i see on prices. I doubt ill find another one in better condition because well ive been looking for one like this for close to 2 years now started back in 09. and Novas,unless your talking about the last 60s ones which im sure you are, i couldnt afford one of those and the 70s one are well gay at least in my opinion so hell no

Yeah now im "ranting" , we GAVE you facts. Why do i know they're facts? Because i've owned THREE Fbody's, two second gens, still own both of them. A 1973 Camaro RS, which IS worth money, and a 79 Trans am 6.6 403, which in perfect factory MINT condition i'd only get 6 to 6500 for.

And you said you have been looking for 2 years and still havn't found a nicer one than the one you showed? ok
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... 19c78b0647

Took you two years? took me two minutes. I know what i know from experience, you're going based on prices over the internet.

**edit*
Another two minutes and i turn up this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... 2eb6a792ce
1000$ more and you've got the car you want and don't have to do a thing to it. It's got a 429 ground pounding monster under the hood.

1986montecarlols said:
dude your a ****ing moron. Check those ebay listings again. do you know what the words reserve not met means?
:blam: Admin get the muzzle!

1986montecarlols said:
dude your a ****ing moron. Check those ebay listings again. do you know what the words reserve not met means?
You Sir..........Are out of line!!!!!! You asked people here for input and thoughts and you carry on like this??? IF your looking for advice on a Camaro then maybe go to a Camaro site!!!!! Get a grip will ya :!:

JBreu said:
1986montecarlols said:
You Sir..........Are out of line!!!!!! You asked people here for input and thoughts and you carry on like this??? IF your looking for advice on a Camaro then maybe go to a Camaro site!!!!! Get a grip will ya :!:

X2

JBreu said:
1986montecarlols said:
x2 dude everyone in this forum is really chill except the OP ...in my opinion i dont like those camaros i dont think they hold there value and wouldnt invest in it either i would rather get a 2nd gen they look crazier fixed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor