78 cutlass cruiser buckets and console question

Status
Not open for further replies.

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
i am looking for bucket seats and center console for my 78 cutlass cruiser sw. anyone know what set of buckets and console will slide right in? my bench is a split ajustable so no problem switching out for buckest just looking for some that will work with a console. thanks

also wanted to add that im looking one with a spot for a floor shifter. moving my shifter to the floor. thanks

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
There are some bucket seats in a 1980 Cutlass at the pullapart in Winston Salem. They looked to be in pretty good condition. Could definitely be restored.

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
cool, ill check that out thanks!

your cruiser looks just like mine, color and everything lol ill have to get some pics and put them up

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
William,
A set of buckets and console from a Cutlass, 442, H/O should be a direct fit. Any other G-body buckets should work as well.
Maybe consider a set from a Camaro or Firebird. You might have to slightly modify the tracks..or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor