78 cutlass going back to original rallys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2015
I'm getting rid of this rims and going back to muscle original rally's 15x7s next sat can't wait wat u think guys? Car is all original besides the rims now no rust!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976 KB · Views: 2,622
Reactions: 1 users

cajaye01

n00b
Jul 17, 2015
I'm getting rid of this rims and going back to muscle original rally's 15x7s next sat can't wait wat u think guys? Car is all original besides the rims now no rust!
its clean.them rallys be killing it tho.i want to see it when you do.are the ralleys painted same color as car?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Absolutely...lose those ridiculous looking wheels and lower the car to where it belongs. You might even enjoy driving it more with the stock type ralleys.
It's a nice looking Cutlass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Nice car and I think it will look much better with proportional wheels. Here is a picture of my 78 with SSIII 15 inch reproductions in GM Silver

OldsRearView_zpspv2fy72q.jpg

OldsWheels_zpsjkml5xna.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 14, 2015
Nice car and I think it will look much better with proportional wheels. Here is a picture of my 78 with SSIII 15 inch reproductions in GM Silver

OldsRearView_zpspv2fy72q.jpg

OldsWheels_zpsjkml5xna.jpg
Beautiful car you have really sharp and clean love this cars. And your rallys are perfect can't wait for Saturday for mines!

Jul 14, 2015
Absolutely...lose those ridiculous looking wheels and lower the car to where it belongs. You might even enjoy driving it more with the stock type ralleys.
Thanks I like the malibu wagon looks nice and clean they are really hard to come by 4 years ago I owned a 80 malibu 2 Dr but sold it miss it tho.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan

Losing the Donk rims is a good move. Oldsmobile got it right when they designed the Rally's. IMO, nothing looks better on a Cutlass. You'll likely get better fuel mileage, stop better and be safer too.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks I like the malibu wagon looks nice and clean they are really hard to come by 4 years ago I owned a 80 malibu 2 Dr but sold it miss it tho.
Thanks for your kind words. You'll have post some pics of the car when you get the wheels on it. That is a sweet looking Cutlass. I like the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor