78 cutlass W-31 build

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
damm thats a hard hit!!

glad everyone is good
Yea I think his pride hurts the most he's a good kid I hope he learned something from it. Then again he's joining the air Force because he likes Jets so yea he's been bitten by the speed bug

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Guess that at times there are silver linings to those clouds out there. Glad injuries look more pride than physical (even though stiches in the tounge sucks.)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Guess that at times there are silver linings to those clouds out there. Glad injuries look more pride than physical (even though stiches in the tounge sucks.)
Yes we're kinda used to that in my family I guess growing up with a junkyard and a Body shop we never had anything without a loss it's just the business end of our lives

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well guy's looks like I'm screwed again if I don't do it myself it doesn't get done no matter how much i pay someone earlier in the week I overnighted my carb to the carb guy because he said if I did I would have it today. So I call him this morning and get. Oh no maybe wendsday.....this doesn't work for me I have a guy meeting me Tuesday night to do the trans and gears and wendsday my truck is probably not going to be mine anymore. And do I really want to tow my car 160 winter miles on my open trailer with no carberetor on it? I'm so screwed if this is how successful people do bisness I'm going to do great because I really don't want to screw anyone!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Come on, Clutch. What kind of self respecting Gbody owner doesn't have a couple spare Qjets on the shelf?:D

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well guy's looks like I'm screwed again if I don't do it myself it doesn't get done no matter how much i pay someone earlier in the week I overnighted my carb to the carb guy because he said if I did I would have it today. So I call him this morning and get. Oh no maybe wendsday.....this doesn't work for me I have a guy meeting me Tuesday night to do the trans and gears and wendsday my truck is probably not going to be mine anymore. And do I really want to tow my car 160 winter miles on my open trailer with no carberetor on it? I'm so screwed if this is how successful people do bisness I'm going to do great because I really don't want to screw anyone!
Come on, Clutch. What kind of self respecting Gbody owner doesn't have a couple spare Qjets on the shelf?:D
I know right I'm failing over here

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
All's going to work out my brother has a restored in box 69 Hurst Olds carb I can borrow just not shore I want to that's stuff is a little to rich for my blood. My cousin also said he has some stuff laying around up there so I may just tape the intake closed for the trip

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well I went to my brother's tonight and there's no way I was making that carb work it was fully restored so I didn't want to modify it there were no provisions for automatic TV cable and it was divorced choke we did find a carb kit missing the bottom gaskit in the shed so I took that hopefully I will get lucky digging threw the old stock up there

• Optimistic

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor