'78 G-body Wagon Just Showed up in Dallas PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
I think its half price weekend this weekend. Bundle up. It was 35 degrees when I went out a little while ago.

Yea no kidding, i was lowering my tahoe today and was freezing my *ss off lol.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Did anyone go check on this wagon?

I'm going there tomorrow morning. I'll try to see what is left. The temps have gone from record lows in April to record highs in May so I don't know how long I will last there.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Looks like alot of the trim is in decent enough shape to pull. Alot of the wagon guys would likely line up to buy the stuff!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Those quarter glass moldings are good sellers, the 81+ used a glue-on that is neither reproduced or reusable.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Looks like a nice straight tailgate. The quarter window trim also looks good and is becoming increasingly difficult to find.
I see someone got the headliner board and garnish mouldings...good move.
The vent windows are a good thing to grab as well. If the rear doors are solid and rust free, they're also a score. All in all, still some good salvageable parts left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor