'78 G-body Wagon Just Showed up in Dallas PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawlins-tim

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2009
New Orleans, LA USA
Like i said, i would love to have those rear glass hinges. That is if its worth your time to pull and ship to me. Pretty please. Cuz mine are about to let go.Hiddenman99@yahoo

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I was there literally all day today, but I didn't make it back to the wagon. They had a fresh '94 Miata and '95 thunderbird SC, So I got the ignition computer, etc from the mata since my 90 was converted to a '94 and has not been running right and I got the T-birds 8.8" IRS positraction for a future Miata project and the 36lb injectors because those are the best injectors for a small turbo, Turbo Regal.

The T-bird had wheel locks so I had to take the rear axles out without removing the wheels/tires, which added about 3 hours to the process and I was too tired to do anything but head to the house lugging my 85lb of junkyard gold.

nawlins-tim

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2009
New Orleans, LA USA
I was there literally all day today, but I didn't make it back to the wagon. They had a fresh '94 Miata and '95 thunderbird SC, So I got the ignition computer, etc from the mata since my 90 was converted to a '94 and has not been running right and I got the T-birds 8.8" IRS positraction for a future Miata project and the 36lb injectors because those are the best injectors for a small turbo, Turbo Regal.

The T-bird had wheel locks so I had to take the rear axles out without removing the wheels/tires, which added about 3 hours to the process and I was too tired to do anything but head to the house lugging my 85lb of junkyard gold.
well Next time you go..Check on the wagon hinges for me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor