79 Cutlass Wagon G-machine build

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
REALLY INTERESTED in your build...love it. When I get home, I WILL Be watching your vids...keep the updates coming.
I wanna eventually autoX my 87 Salon........big dreams.

82cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2010
:shock:

Great detail, def. following along for the ride. Looks good so far.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
papabearxl said:
REALLY INTERESTED in your build...love it. When I get home, I WILL Be watching your vids...keep the updates coming.
I wanna eventually autoX my 87 Salon........big dreamns.

I did the simple racing in the videos last year and loved it. I recently attended a local SCCA solo autocross event as a spectator and got really jazzed. I'm hoping to race locally once a month next year and am planning attending some big magazine sponsored events as the future budget allows.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ben,
Great build thread and design concepts. I like the side vents and what you've been doing on the car so far.. I will check out your videos later today. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the inspiration and motivation.
I kind of like the Hurst wagon design. More subtle and not as loud as the green and black, and orange and black two tone.
However, I do like a two tone paint scheme. 8)

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
SO sick! Very interested in this build, ill definitely be checkin back.

88MONTESS

Greasemonkey
Sep 27, 2009
Fender Fab work is grade A... Very Creative... Now make me a set!

86 maroon gp 2+2

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2010
Oxford, MI
looking good! actually more than good. Loved the detailed explanations, really gave me a feel to what you had going on. looking forward to some updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor