79 grand lemans/T-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill C.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2015
Hair guys. I've read all the responses and I still like the idea,I like different but I'm not sure that it's worth jeopardizing the structure of my car. I appreciate all the knowledge and am really pushed about being part o,f this forum. I can't wait to learn how to post photos of my glemans. If anyone can share a simple way I would appreciate it. Not very computer literate

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Hi Bill, the way I post pictures is to save it a jpeg, then open it with pisca, then quick up load and then copy the picture as a url and post it .....or you can click on the "Upload a File and then just find the photo you want to upload.

Bill C.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2015
Thanks pontiacgp,I'll have my wife help me. By the way I love your GP. nice color combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor