82 El Camino PrOjEcT "UnDa KuRuPtIoN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1982 chevy el camino **NEW UPDATES**10-19-2009

84elko said:
I may have a dash cap if you need it. it needs to be re dyed but its a nice piece.
what are you lookin to get for it?

You only live like 12 miles or so from me. (I live right behind my second home... Speedworld raceway! LOL) There is a guy on ebay who sells the full dash cap for something like 90.oo or so. He lives in AZ , and I've heard he will sell the cap for 50.oo to AZ residents. His number is on his ebay ad. Just enter search words like "el camino dash" and you will find his ad in the "Auctions only". I may put an aluminum race dash in my elky, but havent made up my mind yet.

drknow90rs said:
You only live like 12 miles or so from me. (I live right behind my second home... Speedworld raceway! LOL) There is a guy on ebay who sells the full dash cap for something like 90.oo or so. He lives in AZ , and I've heard he will sell the cap for 50.oo to AZ residents. His number is on his ebay ad. Just enter search words like "el camino dash" and you will find his ad in the "Auctions only". I may put an aluminum race dash in my elky, but havent made up my mind yet.
i think i seen his ad the other day on ebay but his dash cap was like 180 ill have to look into it more and get more info..

got my console in thanks blue86monte

IMG00210.jpg

IMG00211.jpg

IMG00212.jpg

and my suspension coming together... doin some touch ups on the paint..
IMG00214.jpg

IMG00215.jpg

IMG00213.jpg

Swingin thru to check for updates. Sweet job on the ac delete bruh. I like how we all have a different twist on it. Keep at it! Damn!! im about to go paint on somethin now! LOL!

YA boy Warren

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Swingin thru to check for updates. Sweet job on the ac delete bruh. I like how we all have a different twist on it. Keep at it! Damn!! im about to go paint on somethin now! LOL!

YA boy Warren
lol... it came out cool not like i wanted it i noticed on the spray can i bought the changed the spray nozzle so it comes out like the old spray cans.. so i will pro have this guy i kno paint it up for me.. o and i been mesing around with my console and seats got my inner brackets today.. VERY HAPPY BOUT THESE SEATS.. o and i got the power cord i have power to them, i been thinkin of getting a track and motor from another driver seat and put it on my passenger seat so i can have power to both pass. and driver seats... ill look into it over the next few days. :mrgreen:

IMG00217.jpg

IMG00216.jpg

Thats nice on the seats.. I am not super tall but am way too far forward in mine..

svltrack said:
Thats nice on the seats.. I am not super tall but am way too far forward in mine..
lol im 5'5'' myself so im pretty short..

today i installed the seat brackets i got during the week.. seats are mounted and i like the way they look.. i will post pics tomorrow of what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor