83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Family Affair"

Man she soundin clean!!!! What ended up being the prob bruh? Man just for all your hard work, Imma have another RORO home made cinnamon roll and home made chicken pot pie for you. OOOWEEE its good!!! :mrgreen:

Elco "Pot pie belly" Warren

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Man she soundin clean!!!! What ended up being the prob bruh? Man just for all your hard work, Imma have another RORO home mode cinnamon roll and home made chicken pot pie for you. OOOWEEE its good!!! :mrgreen:

Elco "Pot pie belly" Warren
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: im hungry to lol...the carb that og came on the wagon the rear flaps to let gas in the intake wasnt opening .. then we swapped the bct carb on and that bad boi was drowning in gas ..the gas was overflowing out of the car so we tinkered wit the old one and viola SHEstarted and now she fires right up dont even have to pump gas twice

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az

Spray paint! I said Spray paint!!! Cool cool. I know a nig was like hell yeah! She's runnin!! Oh man you have no idea how good these rolls are. Imma text you a pic. Get ready to hate. HAHA :rofl: I should be a fat boy by now..

Elco "fat boy slim" Warren 8)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Spray paint! I said Spray paint!!! Cool cool. I know a nig was like hell yeah! She's runnin!! Oh man you have no idea how good these rolls are. Imma text you a pic. Get ready to hate. HAHA :rofl: I should be a fat boy by now..

Elco "fat boy slim" Warren 8)
LMFAO we FAT BOYS(well i am) hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: aww damn n* go send a pic teasin me!..hummm i do need a few parts from the BCT :wink: ... KEEP ON NEGRO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"

Chris,
I like the name "Green machine" better. I think the car looks pretty funky the color it is. Maybe find a set of the center caps for those wheels. I think it would look pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor