83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fig865

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 23, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"

I love the car man! It looks very similar to my build I'm just starting. I'll keep watching and reading to see what comes next. I'm a big fan of the Primewells on there. I might copy that.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

fig865 said:
I love the car man! It looks very similar to my build I'm just starting. I'll keep watching and reading to see what comes next. I'm a big fan of the Primewells on there. I might copy that.
thanks.. well start a build thread show of ur ride

fig865

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 23, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

kuruption109 said:
fig865 said:

I will. I'm gathering pictures and want to get a little progress going before I bore people. But I'll share eventually. This forum is full of great rides.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

fig865 said:
kuruption109 said:
fig865 said:

I will. I'm gathering pictures and want to get a little progress going before I bore people. But I'll share eventually. This forum is full of great rides.
yep this is my SECOND HOME.. :rofl:

79wagonator

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
Long Island, NY

Nice Wagon! :D
I'm diggin the flat olive drab paint, I was thinkin of paintin mine with the krylon camo green.
But Im gonna go with the matte black when i get my *ss back in gear with the wagon. havent done chit to it in a while.
Keep up the good work. 8)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

richp85elco said:
kuruption109 said:
chked on my reg today gonna cost 60 bucks for 2 years ...

:shock: I need to move to Arizona, mines 109 every year...dam california
lol ive never paid over 60 for 2 year tags.. this is actually the most ive ever had to pay.. but o well its still cheap :wink:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

pulled carpet from my wagon..DROOLED over the clean rust free floor board and vaccumed the carpet out.. removed the trashed front bench put a set of split bench seats for now.all i have to do is get the inner brackets so the sit properly.. thats about it.. shud b doin oil change tomorrow and new belts... and possibly tags and ins

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az

kuruption109 said:
pulled carpet from my wagon..DROOLED over the clean rust free floor board

Fam that will bring a tear to a gear heads eyes!! LOL Things are moving right along nicely bruh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor