83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
kuruption109 said:
pulled carpet from my wagon..DROOLED over the clean rust free floor board

Fam that will bring a tear to a gear heads eyes!! LOL Things are moving right along nicely bruh!
:wink:

put on a new fanclutch.. new windshield washer jug and a radiator overflow bottle(courtesy my big bro elcowarren)

Im glad to see you still putting in wrok on the wagon. Good to hear you pulled that trashed front bench, it was bothering me and it aint even mine...lol.

lildudefl said:
Im glad to see you still putting in wrok on the wagon. Good to hear you pulled that trashed front bench, it was bothering me and it aint even mine...lol.
LMAo it bothered me before i even bought the car it wud have been out i jus didnt have a seat to replace it yet :rofl:

522_0769.jpg

522_0772.jpg

522_0770.jpg

522_0774.jpg

FLOOR BOARD

522_0766.jpg

522_0765.jpg

522_0767.jpg

522_0778.jpg

522_0777.jpg

Damn that floor board looks better then some peoples carpet lol looking good bro!

will b doin a oil change on her today... and doin a junkyard run wit jerry aka dmon child aka jking78... holla if yall need n e parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor