83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"

think im gonna have the front bumper powder coated black and jus buy a rear tuck bumper...and paint it black...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

shout out to jerry aka jking78 brotha from the 80z crew for coming thru and helping me install the front and rear sway bars on the wagon and front shocks... i also removed front bumper and im gonna keep it off untill it gets powder coated(when i dont kno lol)... but today was a good day made more progress with the wagon shud have pics tomorrow to dark to get good pics...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

522_0806.jpg

522_0807.jpg

522_0808.jpg

522_0809.jpg

no more exhuast pipe rubbin on my precious primewells lol jus temp till i get the full exhaust done...the guy said he will charge 150 to run all new pipe from y pipe up front to the flow master and all new hangers. so i shud b getting it done sometime soon

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Dave V said:
looking good you get this bad out on the road yet?
yes a couple times but only close by lol.. i jus drove it to the exhaust shop and she gets up.. still minor bugs i need to tend to...no biggie.. but im not insured yet cuz my freakin ins agent aint got back to me yet so thats y i aint really drove it

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

1979ratrod said:
its looking real good man. i cant tell if your trying to sell it or not?
really im not but if the money comes then its a goner! lol i cud drop the cash into THA RUNT!..but im still puttin work into it!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor