83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 83 bu' wagon aka project "Green Machine"

got the oil change done..put the carpet back in.... cleaned the car up cuz i had all kinds of stuff in the back lol... and mounted the front seats... few pics o yea carpet was jus vaccumed i will have it shampooed sometime soon...

522_0782.jpg

522_0783.jpg

522_0786.jpg

522_0787.jpg

522_0788.jpg

522_0789.jpg

522_0790.jpg

522_0791.jpg

522_0792.jpg

522_0793.jpg

522_0794.jpg

Swapping that seat and clening her up mad that look like a total different car. lookin MUCH better :wink:

lildudefl said:
Swapping that seat and clening her up mad that look like a total different car. lookin MUCH better :wink:
yea man those r temperary seats till i get a few bucks to get these bucket seats i seen....

Yea i feel you. im tryna decide if i wanna keep the wagon im bout to get as a daily driver after i swap the motor(if i get it that is)

lildudefl said:
Yea i feel you. im tryna decide if i wanna keep the wagon im bout to get as a daily driver after i swap the motor(if i get it that is)
im doin what im doin with intentions to keep it but if someone comes with the right amount of cash its gone...i have 2 otha rides waitin for me right now!!

got a connect at autozone now 20 % off parts new alt and belts coming this weekend..

kuruption109 said:
got a connect at autozone now 20 % off parts new alt and belts coming this weekend..

20% off a red top would be nice :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor