'83 Cutlass Cruiser advise/opinions wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankCutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2018
South Dakota will gladly take your money and will register your car even if you don't live there.
Sounds about right :) Because I have a UK license and not a US one, I always just used to take out an insurance with Progressive using friends addresses as references.
But they are clamping down on people from Europe even getting insurances to drive their own cars now. I suppose uninsured illegal aliens have messed that up for us and it's better for your economy if we all hire Tupperware cars from Alamo with pre arranged insurance deals when we come over to visit :confused:

B C Rocket

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 14, 2016
If the car has spent it’s life in Sacramento it’s an excellent climate for cars - no rust usually. I live in Northern California about an hour away - with some advance notice I’d be willing to go inspect it for you. Wagons are seldom seen in any condition so value is... whatever you got!? As for smog - if you’re exporting it, it becomes moot I’d assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor