Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That b!tch is LOW!!!
Love it. I’ve got the same Viair/AccuAir setup in The Juggernaut, I cant wait to start playing with it again. If you want to drop the rear a bit more so it’s more in line with the front, have a look at trimming the rear bumpstops and pinion snubber as the differential might be sitting on those. That’s what I did.

Reactions: 1 user

Happy camper

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2016
San Dimas Ca.
That b!tch is LOW!!!
Love it. I’ve got the same Viair/AccuAir setup in The Juggernaut, I cant wait to start playing with it again. If you want to drop the rear a bit more so it’s more in line with the front, have a look at trimming the rear bumpstops and pinion snubber as the differential might be sitting on those. That’s what I did.
I already removed all the rear bump stops and pinion snubber its resting on the frame a of now. Think I have to c notch the rear frame and try to get another inch or so.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
dope

Happy camper

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2016
San Dimas Ca.
Not a update on the project, but a cool find. I've had it the whole time in one of my drawers, even though I don't remember putting it there.

Attachments

• 20200513_202259.jpg
    20200513_202259.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor