83 Hurst Olds Coil Spring Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

83H/O

n00b
Sep 10, 2014
Hello all. First post here except for the newbie post. I purchased an 83 Hurst Olds last week. It hadn't ran since 2005. Got it running today and next is the suspension work. This will be my daily driver so everything is getting replaced so I don't have to worry about it later. From searching the forum, Ive found out that the stock springs are Moog 5608 (front) and 5379 (rear). The stock height is fine to me but, I'd like to have somewhere around a 1/2" drop but no more than 1". Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thinking about going with the 5660/5379 combo. What look would that get me? I plan on ordering the energy suspension poly kit and Bilstein shocks. Car originally came with air shocks in the rear. Also plan to have the lowers boxed in. Any problems with doing this with the rear sway bar? Thanks in advance.
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor