BUILD THREAD 83 Iraqi taxi 454

83MalibuSedan454

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 4, 2024
New Brunswick, Canada
I hope for your sake with an OG sniper you aren't planning to run any electronics, whenever you attach the pics to your post you can insert them all very easily and will make it a much better viewing experience for the people looking.
I planned on running electric fans and the water pump, could put them on a switch I guess tho. Is there issues with the accessory switches on them?

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I planned on running electric fans and the water pump, could put them on a switch I guess tho. Is there issues with the accessory switches on them?
No you should be fine with those, I meant electronics in the car like radio or anything else you would do. This is what mine did

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I plan on

running a sound system but with its own separate power supply
I'm curious to see if you still run into RFI with it, I wish you luck but won't be surprised cause even a second car we did that had a stroker and minimal electronics had the interference and their trouble shooting support said to just take it out of learn mode which defeated the whole purpose of the system

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor