83 Malibu wagon parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
What shape is the rear hatch/ tailgate opening seal in, and the tailgate beltline seal?
PM me with price info, etc.

Thanks!

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Jimmy_D said:
How much for the mirrors, inner pannel on tailgate and tailgate lock... Shipped to arkansas

Mirros are $60.00 for the pair delivered to you. The tailgate is way too clean to disassemble.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
83partshauler said:
Longroof79 said:
What shape is the rear hatch/ tailgate opening seal in, and the tailgate beltline seal?

Thanks!

Sorry longroof - beatcha to them! :twisted:

Thanks for rubbing it in my face, Steven... :? :wink: :) Judging by the condition of the dash and interior, I'll bet the seals are in pretty good shape.

83partshauler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 12, 2014
St. Petersburg Florida
Longroof79 said:
83partshauler said:
Longroof79 said:

Thanks!

Sorry longroof - beatcha to them! :twisted:

Thanks for rubbing it in my face, Steven... :? :wink: :) Judging by the condition of the dash and interior, I'll bet the seals are in pretty good shape.

Sorry buddy. Those were one of the 1st items I was looking at to pick from. Yeah- he said they were in really nice condition. Mine are trashed.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
83partshauler said:
Sorry buddy. Those were one of the 1st items I was looking at to pick from. Yeah- he said they were in really nice condition. Mine are trashed.
Hey, no problem man. Good for you. It's first come, first served. You're slow, you blow.

Did you ever find a Chevy front end for your wagon?

83partshauler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 12, 2014
St. Petersburg Florida
Ya man! I took a hiatus on the wagon from when I 1st purchased it a couple years ago. It just sat outside my shop. I would get depressed just staring at it dreaming of what it could be - haha.. Life gets in the way unfortunately allot of times but I finally was able to get it inside my shop a couple months ago and have finally started working on the car and have the incentive to do something with it. I scored a complete 85' El Camino nose for $250.00 as well as a spare roller for $400.00 that a couple guys went in halves on. Originally my plan was just to swap the nose, clean up the 305 and a simple re paint, rims/tires upgrade. My pop had a 86' K5 Blazer he built a 355ci for and never fired it up - decided to bail out on the project and gave me the fresh 355 for free. Right now I'm in the midst of the tear apart phase to do the small amount of rust repair and body/ paint work as well as slowly acquiring some needed parts. I'll have pix up eventually. It's starting to snowball now with this build. What started as just a minor rehab has turned into me wanting to pull the body off the frame, send it out for blasting/ powder coating, body on rotisserie, etc... My goal was to have it back on the road running & driving by the end of this year but it's looking like it might be slightly longer - lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor