83 olds wagon.(granny's revenge)MORE NEW PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
Re: 83 olds wagon build thread. ( granny's revenge) updated

some pics. its hard to see but i took the side molding off the car.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 1,444

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Lookin' good James!
Keep up the good work. 8)

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot

ok. ive been busy!!!! i picked up a posi rear end with a fresh rebuild , moser axles, and a motive perf 3.73 gear. all for $200 i also picked up a BIG END PERFORMANCE 2200 stall, BIG END 110 gph fuel pump( made by holly),SUSP TECH poly sway bar mounts and end links, TRICK FLOW diff cover with a built in brace (this thing is sweet!) UMI upper and lower rear control arms. Eibach springs, Koni adjustable shocks, MSD wires, (needed angled plug boots to fit around headers) B&M deep trans pan, and i know im forgetting alot. pics to come. I cant wait to take it for its first ride. :mrgreen:

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
Re: 83 olds wagon build thread.(granny's revenge) NEW PICS

heres some more pics. i bought Eibach pro springs for a gbody and because the wagon is heavy in the *ss it made the back sit lower than the front. soo i picked up some s10 2in drop spindles and put them on the front and the results are a mean *ss looking low wagon that handles like its on rails!!! let me know your thoughts. and it rides good for being that low!!! i used the following parts for the susp. Eibach gbody pro springs, Koni adjustable shocks, DJM S-10 2in drop spindles, Monte SS BIG front sway bar with Susp Tech. poly mounts and end links, Monte SS rear sway bar with new grade 8 hardware, UMI upper and lower rear control arms, and last but not least Susp Tech. poly front control arm bushings.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 1,285
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor