backrightclose.jpg

backrightlong.jpg

backside.jpg

front.jpg

frontleft.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontrightcenter.jpg

Very clean!! I like!

Oh that b*tch is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice car/truck lol paint looks really clean!

Thanks for the compliments. Bought it to restore but there is not a spec of rust on the body & the interior is perfect except a cracked dash. Put in an up to date radio and some new speakers along with some weather stripping. Starts up everytime & I still get close to 15 miles per gallon or better around town. Have put about 1k on it in the past 2 months now and it has not burned a drop of oil or leave a spot on my floor anywhere. Not too shabby for $5500 I think. Most amazing part of that car is how fast it is... oh wait, it is slow as sin!

A 305? A 383 will fix that. I like it so much, I will let you join my "Half-a-car club" LOL!! Just clean!

nice car i think im going to use those decals for my car although urs was the last year for them

It is very clean. One of the only Elkys I've seen that I wouldn't mind driving.

Attachments

• IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 210
svltrack said:
Got This bad boy about a month ago...

Nice......we have a ways to go on our 83 Elky, but hope to be there one day soon...you got a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor