84 Hurst/Olds Featured on YouTube's Davesfarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA
why would they do that to a hurst olds, man if i had that car in that shape id just restore the hell outa it 🙂

chriscutlass said:
why would they do that to a hurst olds, man if i had that car in that shape id just restore the hell outa it 🙂

He was mad he couldn't get $12,000 for it, so now he won't let anyone have it.

i saw that car there in the background of one of his new vids,but didnt expect this,damn that sucks

If you go to the mudding a hurst olds video it seems like the guy knows what it is. He says he wanted $12000 for it, now hes mudding it and blew up the engine. Thats smart.

Well... Dave has said MANY times that he HATES V8s in cars because they are wastful and blah blah blah... and he said that he wishes V8s outside of trucks and other high power demand applications be made illegal... i still like the guy... if i hated everyone who destroyed nice cars, there would be no one else to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor