84 Hurst/Olds Featured on YouTube's Davesfarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so disrespectful.

[youtube]bwCPgHVVTd0[/youtube]

[youtube]wt7CJE1ryWs[/youtube]

2fit661ca said:
Well... Dave has said MANY times that he HATES V8s in cars because they are wastful and blah blah blah... and he said that he wishes V8s outside of trucks and other high power demand applications be made illegal

well then his breathing is wasteful, save the air for us so we can save the v8 engines then haha :lol: im kidding i kinda see where hes coming from, not really many cars in production are worthy of a v8 anymore anyways when they are made for familys and economy and blah blah blah really no need for that size engine in em.

I wish i did a burnout like that in my cutlass when it had the 307,only thing is i would blow it up intentionally,now the 307 gathers dust in the corner of my garage.

Yeah i used to like that guy too, but that is quite a shame!!! The only good thing to come out of this increasing the value for those of us that do have hurst/olds, and making them that much more rare, wonder how many actually exist today????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor