84 Hurst/olds resto

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
Thanks guys, trying to use any free time i have to work on her. Yesterday i was looking at her and all i can think about is how much i still have to do!!!

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
updates
DSC00507.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

found these at the yard today $100 shipped if anyone is interested
DSC00510.jpg

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
Finally got off 12hrs shifts and took two days of leave to get this sucker in!!!! Engine and transmission installed today, everything hooked up and it started on the first try!!!! God im so happy. Timing was only off a bit, the carb was rite on, the only thing i got to fix is a small leak from the thremostat housing. looks like its coming up from one of the bolts. Everything factory as well, pics coming soon!!!!

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
everything looking really good so far man, how is it running now any updates?

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
thanks!!! shes running like a champ!!! knock on wood..... the only issue i have is, it takes a bit long to shift into OD. i think i have to adjust the tv cable. i had big plans for it with my income tax like getting the few rust issues fixed and getting the whole suspension redone. but since i live in freaking Oklahoma and we now get every natural disaster!!!! i have to spend $6600 getting my foundation fix beacuse of a EARTHQUAKE IN OKLAHOMA WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor