84 regal non ac car

Status
Not open for further replies.

84regal307

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2010
i just bought a 1984 regal limited and it is a non ac car and was wondering how many were made like this if anybody know let me know. the car has had a 307 put in it has t type hood and trunk lid a very solid car for the year

Attachments

• 3n33m33p55O45Z15S1a77e2fc20ac9d671888.jpg
    3n33m33p55O45Z15S1a77e2fc20ac9d671888.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 846
  • 3n83k23l65Y45O35Q2a77930cde625b981efc.jpg
    3n83k23l65Y45O35Q2a77930cde625b981efc.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 843
Just depends on what part of the country your in and where the car was manufactured. Being that my malibu was sold in Mississippi, it definately had AC. But when I was up in maine for a short time, all the g-bodies I came across were AC delete cars and only had heat. I wouldn't think it would be that rare, but at the same time regals were a little more luxurious than most other g-bodies IMO. I'm just speaking from cars I've seen in the yards in Texas, Maine, and Mississippi. I don't have any production numbers if that is what your looking for.

I'm curious as to If somone in the past was trying to make this a clone, If so that might be the reason on no chrome trim, vinyl top and the T type hood. But then again these cars did have some endless options when purchased, maybe someone else could definitely answer this one a little better than me.

Not many non a/c cars were made, considering how many cars did have a/c, especially on the 'luxury' brands like Buick and Olds...

I've never been able to check out a factory non a/c Buick, you mind posting some pictures of the dash/vent block offs?

86Limited said:
I'm curious as to If somone in the past was trying to make this a clone, If so that might be the reason on no chrome trim, vinyl top and the T type hood. But then again these cars did have some endless options when purchased, maybe someone else could definitely answer this one a little better than me.

yea they tried to make it a clone it used to be dark blue but whoever painted it did a pretty good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor