85 442

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I am keeping all the 442 specific parts for my 79 cutlass. So the wheels, seats, console, rearend, sway bars, steering box, and the stainless trim is spoken for. I don't want to deal with shipping big stuff. I will advertise cutlass parts locally first. If you are local or have someone local to mesa az to pick up parts everything else there is for sale.

Lukeschwtz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2018
Rough, LOL. If that was sitting in a field in PA it would be a pile of rust.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Rough, LOL. If that was sitting in a field in PA it would be a pile of rust.

Agreed. I have several complete 442 interiors, spare engines, transmissions etc. that would make that a nice driver. Rust is obviously a huge issue for us in the Midwest so for us parting a rust free 442 seems like a waste. Since AZRegal needs the parts for his 79 I understand his logic though.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
Anyone in the midwest or great white north that wants to pay to ship this thing can have the stripped body and frame for free. You would only be getting a rust free shell with trunk lid, and the frame minus the 442 parts on the frame.You must arrange all shipping. I will help load. It will have a 7.5 open diff and the spindles and rotors from my 79 so it can be a roller. It will come with a notarized arizona title too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor