85 Buick Sunroof Cables- My 85 Cutlass waitin 4 Candy paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulce 85

n00b
Apr 28, 2009
Santa Barbara Cali
Looking for sunroof control cables for an 85 Buick regal or any GM sunroof cables in good shape....
I'm taking the OEM Sunroof off 85 Regal and installing it on my 85 Cutty... Can't paint my car candy untill sunroof is 100% done..
SUXS..!!
GM dealers are NO HELP..!!
Anyone seen anything Online..??? Or any suggestions..

Dulce 85

n00b
Apr 28, 2009
Santa Barbara Cali
Parts are found

Well for anyone looking for factroy Sunroof cables the trick is to find the orginal GM part number(20495001) then go fishing online for it..
Once I got number it was all about finding the price I wanted to pay.... $200.00 is going price for part... And not $500.00(people just trying to come up on $$$)
I guess the same would go for any hard to find GM part....
Good luck to future people looking for hard to find parts.....

Ahhwataday

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2009
Richmond VA
I know this is an older post but Im wondering what the cables look like and what they do exactly. Are they like the cables that hold tailgaites on truck? If so Shoot me some pics and lengths and I can most likely make some. I can get it to you guys for alot less than 200 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor