85 Epcot need to identify wires from connection box

Status
Not open for further replies.

383elco

n00b
Aug 25, 2017
I have a 85 Elco that I purchased as a roller previously stollen and motor was taken out and wires were all cut 6 inches from harness connection right below brake booster have been working on it for awhile and recently installed new 383 stroker in it with ignition box pro billet distributor and coil these are all the wires that were cut , 2 10 to 12 gage wires one large pink ,one large purple, one small black one small brown, one small tan and dark green,one small green and white combo, and I think that's it I have in stalled a switch panel with starter button , a battery disconnect switch and 10 terminal hub on ac delete panel along with ignition box,fuel pump,fuel pump pressure reg, the questions I have is the tach wire coming from ignition box, does it go to the large pink or the small brown" I am going to use the stock Gage's for a while and what is thr green white wire for I think the black is a ground corect me if I am wrong purple goes to starter and reds are both positive Leeds in which one of the Reds I have used for the three switch panel with starter button any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor