85 Grand National Exhaust System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2011
Hi,
I have a 85 grand national and it has the stock exhaust system. And i was wondering what everyone thinks of this system that i found for sale for 450 obo. It is: Full 2.5 inch dual exhaust for g-body, hooker full length headers, 2.5 inch pipe, flotech mufflers, and comes with the trans crossmember notched and reinforced so every thing
is completly bolt in. Do you think it will fit? and will it be louder than the stock exhaust? Thanks

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Sounds to me like its a system setup for full length headers :idea: Plus, $450 seems pretty high for an exhaust system with FLOWTECH mufflers :| Is it used :?:

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
Full length headers on a turbo????? Sounds like NA set-up.

If your car is a turbo , it should have a single down pipe and the system splits to duals after the cat.

I know PYPES makes such a system. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor