85 regal w cutlass euro front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
you guys all forgot the biggest thing with making the front end swap, the wheel wells on a cutlass and regal are totally different and they guys i have seen do it and do it right cut the wheel wells from one fender and put them on the other, its ALLOT of work and to gain what?!?!?

Someone_Much_Cooler

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2007
okay so i picked up a euro header panel, im urious if the bumprs would intercnge, if therad support is the same, what about the fenders and hood? also which hood from thecutlasswas a light weight aluminum one?

Someone_Much_Cooler

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2007
more front end ?s

okay so i picked up a euro header panel, im curious if the bumpers from my T-type will interchange with the cutlass's? Also is the radiator support/panel interchangeable? I know the fenders, hood and wheel wells must be changed but what about the inner fender? which hood from the cutlass was the extrmely light weight aluminum one? And lastly are the front filler panels on the euro front end and the non euro front end cutlass interchangeable?

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
I never seen sutch thing done. When you get it done, post some pics. I'm curios as to how it looks.....

cutty88

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 23, 2008
Williamsport, PA
this thread is kinda funny because i have a cutlass and would rather have the regal front end

Someone_Much_Cooler

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2007
hey lets make that trade buddy i got a complete regal front end heck i even got a turbo hood and im in PA. lemme know we could do this in an afternoon

cutty88

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 23, 2008
Williamsport, PA
i sent you an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor