85 SS Photo Shoot-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
I like the ones with the tattoo shop. And the one the looks like you car is just peeking out of the garage. And this is not meant as a negative comment exactly, but the very first pic is kinda depressing.

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
Ha i know right, i think thats why i liked that one so much? just gives off a bad vibe to me idk lol

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
The picture look good.. Except for the big old date stamp on the bottom right corner.. What The?!?!

I would go with a tripod and a higher digital resolution.. I like the concepts... You should also think about taking the pictures from different elevations. No too high though.. Some of the pictures seemed washed out with lighting.. you can ease it up a bit with a photoshop type program..

It looks nice..

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Nice pics. Once mine is up and running, i'm gonna do the same. What we did this past weekend is went out on the highway for some rolling shots. I'd have to say they turned out awesome. I was hangin out the door or my buddies GTI doing like 70 holding on to my new camera for dear life :lol:

These are a few examples of my buddies jetta, they need cropped, but you get the idea 8)
101_0014.jpg

101_0012.jpg

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I like the pics...but stop turning your wheels in every pic! lol I think the one in the building would look better if wheels were straight. Just my opinion, other than that nice job and looks clean.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
84cutspreme said:
I like the pics...but stop turning your wheels in every pic! lol I think the one in the building would look better if wheels were straight. Just my opinion, other than that nice job and looks clean.

i dont think its that the wheels are turned, they are just turned the wrong way? nice looking car either way!

2ToneRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 11, 2009
Nice pics.... I live down in gulfport if you ever come down in the MC you should let me know me and my cousin ride around town sometimes he has a 87 SS and i have a 85 Regal..... We were also thinkin about puttin a car club together....

johnny79

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2009
DC
Nice pics, one tip... Try to get higher elevation when you snap them. they all look like they were taken from eye level, with the exception of one. Bring a ladder or climb something. Looks better when you get higher up and shoot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor