Carlisle, GM Nationals, Photo Dump

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
eastern European and smokin hot.
My Wife is Hungarian. She was once smokin hot, and I fell for it. 54 years later, not so much. Luckily she is a first class cook so I remain well fed. :mrgreen: My first 1968 Firebird was owned by a girl that lived across the street from me. She hated when we would play football/baseball in the street and she would move it into the driveway. When I came out of tyhe Army it just happened to be for sale so I grabbed it. I used it as a daily driver for 16 years. My kids grew up in it. That car literally rusted away from under me.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
My Wife is Hungarian. She was once smokin hot, and I fell for it. 54 years later, not so much. Luckily she is a first class cook so I remain well fed.
Bet you're not brave enought to tell her in an inclosed space with no exits or running room.
Beat Up Black Eye GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Bet you're not brave enought to tell her in an inclosed space with no exits or running room.
Beat Up Black Eye GIF by South Park
Ar first I was thinking he might really live in Hooterville, except, the problem there is he claims to be well fed. So that's one theory down the drain.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Sure I am! She has a replacement knee and a bad ankle. But seriously, we are more like Mike and Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor