85 SS, Where to start??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had found what was causing my engine to smoke! Vacuum Modulator. I unhooked it and within minutes it was gone. Shifts good and hard like it did when i first bought the car with the shift kit in there, anyone know of this causing harm?

Cool pics. You know that the plastic fuel filter you're running there is a fire waiting to happen right ?
One more thing, now this is just my opinion but the stickers need to go also, they don't impress anyone and they don't make it faster, and I'll bet jegs is not paying you to run them. Stickers belong on your toolbox.

bowtietillidie85SS said:
I also had found what was causing my engine to smoke! Vacuum Modulator. I unhooked it and within minutes it was gone. Shifts good and hard like it did when i first bought the car with the shift kit in there, anyone know of this causing harm?

probaly needs a new one the diaphram is bad and its sucking trans fluid into the motor.

The plastic fuel filter doesnt bother me, i have ran one on most of my 350's without a glitch. And the stickers i like lol. Thanks tho. Yes stss that would be correct.

bowtietillidie85SS said:
The plastic fuel filter doesnt bother me, i have ran one on most of my 350's without a glitch. And the stickers i like lol. Thanks tho. Yes stss that would be correct.
In Other words....MYOB :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor