image.jpeg
image.jpeg

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
Well the door, hood and decklid came in today. If anybody has any tips on mounting fiberglass doors don't be afraid to share. Other than that more rust repair and more pictures to come in a couple days

Attachments

• IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 148

Jax86Cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2016
Going to be watching this one. You're going the same route I would like to go with my '86 Cutlass. I love the color the car was when you picked it up too.

Reactions: 1 user

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
Going to be watching this one. You're going the same route I would like to go with my '86 Cutlass. I love the color the car was when you picked it up too.
Thanks man, it was black cherry and is getting the same color when we repaint, it's gorgeous in the sunlight. body guy tried to get me to go with a kandy paint but I told him no since this is a track car and will probably see a wall or some bumper action at one point.

copperhead

Apprentice
Aug 25, 2016
nixa, MO
Well not much to update picture wise but my fabricator made up a new rocker panel and welded the quarter in. The fiberglass parts started rolling in and he messaged me laughing about how light they were. Doors, hood, decklid and custom radiator support coming soon!
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor