86 Monte Carlo ss UCA stud bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
I'm sure they're most all out of print at this point, but you may want to check eBay or other online auctions if someone has a copy left over from those days. I just happened to work for GM, and was lucky enough to score some of the more popular ones when the parts dept was throwing them out and transitioning to digital parts lookups. Having said that, you need only ask on this forum for some help and I'm sure I or other members with the info would be happy to help out.

See here, and the over all thread for more help as well...this site is a treasure trove of info thanks to the generosity of it's members. Good luck on your project!

For others reading this, I also have 82-91 F BODY Camaro Illustrated Parts, as well as 84-90 Y BODY Corvette and 85-91 N Body Cutlass Calais (FWD) if anyone needs something looked up or an illustration, etc.
I was in the first post and headline. Now I’m looking for the two bolts that are thin and long that goes through the fuel tank strap. Not the ones over the diff but the ones under the rear bumper.
tankbolt.jpg

This is what I bought for mine, haven't installed yet but I think they will get the job done.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor