87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueboy84

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Your patience with these projects is unreal. My problem is that I start to tear into something and then have to fight the urge to throw it back together so I can drive.

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
warren looking good bro.. if you need to borrow a hoist i have one just chilling if you need it bro...

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Blueboy84 said:
Your patience with these projects is unreal. My problem is that I start to tear into something and then have to fight the urge to throw it back together so I can drive.

LOL! Trust me! I wanna put it all back together badly. But then Id pull it all back out cuz of stuff Im saving to get. This build doesnt really need to be ready til October. Plenty of time to save for needed parts, install and test...Thanks for checkin it out..

Lowproelco said:
warren looking good bro.. if you need to borrow a hoist i have one just chilling if you need it bro...

I shoulda known to ask!! The homie is droppin the hoist off in the morning for me. Thanks for the offer fam!!

Tiggertrucks

Apprentice
Mar 6, 2011
Bellflower, CA
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Blueboy84 said:

LOL! Trust me! I wanna put it all back together badly. But then Id pull it all back out cuz of stuff Im saving to get. This build doesnt really need to be ready til October. Plenty of time to save for needed parts, install and test...Thanks for checkin it out..

Lowproelco said:

I shoulda known to ask!! The homie is droppin the hoist off in the morning for me. Thanks for the offer fam!!
Do you have a spacer on the rear wheels? And if so, do you know what size it is?

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
boatshoes said:
I love everything you do haha. Your commitment to quality is inspiring :mrgreen:

Thanks bruh!! Not even anywhere near your level, but those kind words keep me motivated... :D

Tiggertrucks said:
Do you have a spacer on the rear wheels? And if so, do you know what size it is?

1.5" rear spacer is on the rear of my El and SS (iroc Wheel 22x9"-245/30-22 tire). The rear fender well lip will need to be rolled a lil. When I would turn into driveways at an angle, had a lil rubbing.

Neuron said:
Very clean...ready to show!

Thanks!! It's in a million pieces right now. Operation "put it all back together" will be starting shortly. Prepping her for paint in mid July.

Elco Warren

Blueboy84

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Elco Warren...where did all of your videos go? Did you remove them? :( :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor