BUILD THREAD 87' Monte Carlo SS Custom Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Digging the fender extensions!!! I have to say though I think you need some more meat on them rear tires. Either way im loving all the custom work!

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
That grill looks pretty interesting. Is there a separate frame around the outer edge of it, or is it just the honeycomb material in the original grill opening?

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Where did you buy the grill material from? I have been wanting to do something like that ever since I seen that blue SS but I cant find a place to buy the honeycomb material.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
^^^100.00 on ebay or go to your local salvage yard and get you a 01-03 ford ranger grill,10.00 in my neck of the hood :mrgreen: (cut out center)the ford emblem can be removed and made to accept a "SS" emblem :wink: im going to use some ranger grills for my 86 regal "gran sport" upper and lower custom grill/airflow :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor