87 Olds radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyd4762

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 31, 2009
I'M DEBATING ON SEARCHING THE SALVAGE YARD FOR A RADIATOR FOR MY 87 OLDS 307 ENGINE, IS THERE AN ALTERNATE OR UNIVERSAL RADIATOR THAT WILL WORK ?

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
I took mine out of my 87 and it's just laying around. Can't guarantee it, but I'd send it to you if you pay shipping. It's been sitting a while though. I don't remember where I bought my replacement (radiator.com comes to mind though) and it was less than $150 bux I'm sure.

If it was me, I would try to find a new one, if possible.

boyd4762

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 31, 2009
88hurstolds said:
Used radiators from a junk yard can be questionable, you can get an Aluminum F Body radiator for $100 new.
They interchange and cool much better.
$100 bucks for a new one is GREAT.....would you happen to remember where you got it and what year F body?

80_cutlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
rockauto.com has new ones ranging from 88 - 120 depending on brand and style. Aluminum with plastic tanks is less than $100 with shipping to TX.

sb

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
You can also get an aluminum replacement radiator for the G-body without having to mess with the F-body radiator. Costs around $90 from www.rockauto.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor