A 1983 MONTE SS THAT HAD A VERY HARD LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudpaws

Apprentice
Oct 26, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey where are you located? I'm in Southern NY (Long Island)..I'm interested in the pair of side view mirrors. Are they in working order and good shape cosmetically? Looks to be theat way, just can't see up close..Let me know, and also how much you'd like for them. Thanks!

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
CYBORG-GN said:
The previous owner(s) of this poor Monte need a kick in the d_ck letting that good car go that bad...tisk-tisk.

yes yes they should :)

Hey where are you located? I'm in Southern NY (Long Island)..I'm interested in the pair of side view mirrors. Are they in working order and good shape cosmetically? Looks to be theat way, just can't see up close..Let me know, and also how much you'd like for them. Thanks!.

pm sent

u were bein NICe when u said a hard life.. man that thing is jus about gone

the sad thing is that i have seen worst then this :wtf:

I couldn't let the car go to the shreader !!!! not until i took the parts i wanted off it. just think a full gauge cluster with tact melting down never to be seen again :puke:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
hows the windshield? is it the one with the antenne in it?

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
I don't mind people asking to buy parts but... I live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and shipping is alot more because it was too cross a boarder. so just keep that in mind when asking.

Beer Monkey ***** Windsheild is cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor