A/C condenser paint or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked online at multiple auto parts places and they all seem to carry that 4013 PN.

Coincidence?? I think not.

Napa brand, UAC, APDI, Spectra, prob all made in the same room. Only way to know is order all 5 (this includes an actual Carquest 2035 if that unicorn exists) and compare. Don't think anyone has that kind of disposable income these days 😉

A few members had trouble with that 105° oriface tube. I think Jack Longroof79 had trouble with the evaporator freezing up. He's in Florida. If I remember right, I have a blue 134A tube for mine when I put it back together.

Thanks for your reply. I have a red one I could use instead but I don't know the specs. I see there's a white a red a green????
Other drastic price what's the difference? Good quality vs cheap sh*t?
Should I stick with the AC Delco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor